Did you know there are creative ways to support St. Albans?
Ways in which STA, you and your family all benefit?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and STA. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift of appreciated securities and realize greater tax savings than with a cash gift.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals.
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make.
Explore Gifts That Protect Assets.
NEW: Another ACGA rate increase! Learn how that could mean more income for you.